Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Take One for the Team

September 1, 2007
Nah...not really. Towards the end of summer, Tony was ready to cut his hair. The maintenance had just become too much for a young teen to handle. We decided to wait until school started, knowing that the wrestling coach would probably require him to cut it anyway. He did.

So I made an appointment with someone who specializes in curly hair and is proficient with men's cuts. I took so many wonderful photos, or so I thought. My new Digital Canon Rebel is having problems. The preview screen quit working while we were in Padre and I have not wanted to let go of it long enough to get it repaired, but that wasn't the problem. The problem was that I did not have a flash memory card in the camera and without the preview screen, there was no way for the camera to inform me. My bad. Ugh! Fortunately though, I did take couple of pics with my phone, to send to Gio during the cut. So while I don't have all my wonderful before and after shots, and the impressive cutting off of the pony tail, and the first cut of the seven inch long hair she held over his head as she took it down to an inch, I do have these, lower quality phone pics:

4 comments:

Just Me said...

Dang...too bad I'm 46 years old!!!!

tigger said...

46? Dang... I'm crying at 50!!!

He's just adorable...

Julie H. said...

Aw, that "after" photo is so sweet! He looks great. :)

Lynette said...

I just noticed he had cut his hair in the shoot photo's you posted on Scrapdawgs. My, MY, My..