Thursday, December 20, 2007

Overdue for an Update

So, somehow my life has become a blur of activities. Between the kids busy schedules, work, social functions, and the holidays, the month of December escaped me. I feel like I am not ready for anything.

Kaelyn has had two choir concerts so far this year. We recently attended the Christmas program where the 7th grade girls sang 3 songs, including Santa Baby.



And Tony has had multiple Wrestling Duals and Tournaments, and has two more just this week. Tonight is a Dual with a Cross-town rival, and Saturday we are driving to Bryan, TX for an all-day tournament there! My brother, Butch, will be in town from Oregon and will get his first chance to watch Tony do High School wrestling. [Tony is in the green singlet--and yes, he won that bout.]



Oh yeah - then we will have three Christmas celebrations - one at Dad's, one at Mom's then one at our own home, and then our usual New Year's Eve party. Then before we know it, it will be 2008. Another year gone...

1 comment:

Lynette said...

We all know about being busy. If it wasn't snowing buckets today I would be running around. Nothing like enforced relaxation. Merry Christmas, if I don't see you online before then.