Saturday, December 29, 2007

Wrestling Holiday Shots

Just a mish-mash of photos from late December. Tony had a cross-town rivalry dual on the 20th and pinned his opponent. On Friday, my brother Butch arrived from Portland, OR and my dad and brother Bob & I picked him up and went to eat. When we asked the waitress at the BBQ place to take our picture she ran away saying we needed something. She came back with the Brontosaurus Rib -- 'cause everything's bigger in Texas, ya' know!

Then on Saturday, the 22nd, Tony had a huge tournament in Bryan, Texas where he pinned two, lost one, and won the fourth bout to give him third place in his weight class in his division. Butch, Dad, Bob and his son Colton, all joined us on the drive out there and stayed for the whole day just to see Tony win his medal.

Then we did Christmas at Dad & Linda's, then Christmas at Mom's, and finally Christmas at home. Butch headed home on the 26th, so Mom, Bob & I took him to the airport. Whew! Now to get ready for New Year's Eve...

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I liked seeing your family pictures. I can see the resemblance. It is great that Tony is doing so well.